Terms and Conditions
Please Read and Review the Following License Agreement
- All the queries related to features/modifications/customization/payment need to be emailed to us to get the final quote and confirmation from us. Communication through phone, regarding the features or changes, is also considered but Email acknowledgment is compulsory.
- Before starting the project, if any changes required in the features or in the designs must be emailed to us to get the approval and the final quotation will be sent for the same. After the project is started, any additional features or modifications requested will be at an additional cost.
- Coredesk Designs provides you with designing and branding solutions, only after 50% of advance payment and the remaining 50% payment to be paid after the completion of the work (design). The work will be provided after receiving 100% payment.
- The design or service is sold on an “as-is basis” with functions/features as specified on the website and any claim stating that features/functions missing or not “as expected” by the buyer or not like how it is found in other similar services/competitors will not be taken into consideration, and Coredesk Designs in no way will be liable for such claims.
- The amount paid towards the designing and branding services is Non-Refundable under any circumstances.
- All customization services of any magnitude will be charged accordingly and the client in no way possesses the right to claim free customization services citing the payment he has done initially for the actual work or for a previously agreed customization task/project/functionality.
- There is no guarantee that all service updates will be available at the same price. Coredesk Designs reserves the right to charge a price for the service updates it releases according to the nature of the update.
- Coredesk Designs may use your design or branding work (which is created or provided by Coredesk Designs) to our client list and portfolio to display on our website.
- Coredesk Designs is not subject to loss of information or any harm the administration may bring about you/your PC/your customers/clients or others related to you.
- Coredesk Designs reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions and pricing for our services without any prior notice to anyone.
- The Design is provided “as is”. Coredesk Designs and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither Coredesk Designs nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Design or services provided will error free. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- In no event will Coredesk Designs, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Coredesk Designs under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Coredesk Design shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Coredesk Designs, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Design, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Place of Jurisdiction and Applicable Law: The place of performance (AHMEDABAD) is the headquarters of the publishing house. In business transactions with traders, legal entities under public law or legal estates under public law, the Publisher’s headquarters is the seat of jurisdiction. If the domicile or habitual residence of the Client, even with non-traders, is unknown at the time the action is filed or if the Client has moved his domicile or habitual abode outside the area covered by the law, then the place of jurisdiction is agreed to be the Publisher’s headquarters.
Coredesk Designs End User License Agreement:
- Hereafter, “Design” or any “Service” refers to the extension or other scripts that you buy, “Licensor” refers to Coredesk Designs, “License” refers to this document, and “Licensee” refers to the party that received this license after having downloaded the respective design and paying the required fee as determined by the Licensor. This License governs the use of the accompanying service, and your purchase and use of the same constitutes your acceptance of this License and all of its contents and stipulations.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NEITHER A FREEWARE NOR SHAREWARE. IT IS A COMMERCIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT. IT MUST BE PURCHASED FROM THE LICENSOR FOR USE BY ANY INDIVIDUAL OR PARTY, AND IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Refusal Of Service And Business Relations:
- Coredesk Designs reserves the right to cease support and/or terminate business relations in instances of libel, defamation, abuse, or harassment.
- If our service is found to be stolen, distributed without permission, illegally obtained, or if the users of this design are found to be breaching any of the terms herein, the Licensor has the unconditional right to fully prosecute them of the law.
- The Licensor, its management, or any of its employees, associates, or partners cannot be held liable for any damages that this Design or Service may cause. As the Licensee and user of the Service, you agree to accept full liability for any damages, risk, and losses involved with or incurred by the use of the Design. THE SERVICES OR DESIGNS ARE PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR MERCHANT-ABILITY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED.
- Licensor shall not be responsible for, and shall not pay, any amount of incidental, consequential, or other indirect damages, whether based on lost revenue or otherwise, regardless of whether Licensor was advised of the possibility of such losses in advance. In no event shall Licensor’s liability hereunder exceed the number of license fees paid by Licensee, regardless of whether the Licensee’s claim is based on contract, tort, strict liability, and product liability or otherwise. If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this Agreement, including all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included. This license must be left completely intact when this design is used, or copied for approved multi-user use. The Licensor reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this license.